After depicting several nymphs dismayed at the state of our environment and some thinking about less savory parts of local history, I started another version of the virtual nymph. I was thinking about our environment and roles in how to protect it. I also thought about how to combine photographs and painting along with other ephemera. to best illustrate my ideas.
Shows where my work can be seen recently:
- Fredericksburg Center for Creative Arts: Artist’s Choice and Blues All Around
- Open Space Arts: Deck Your Halls
- Praxis Photo Center: In Between Moments, Nocturne and Motion>Blur
- Blank Wall Gallery: Night Photography
- Black Box Gallery: Shadow and Light
- PhotoPlace Gallery: Poetry of the Ordinary